- Revisit your pricing often
- Why pricing by the hour punishes efficiency
- Packaging for freelancers
- How you can help others (without changing your prices)
- Pricing should reflect experience
- How you can put your prices up
Sally sets about busting these popular pricing myths:
Pricing is once and done.
You can only ever price by the hour.
You can’t help the people you want if you’re too expensive.
You should be cheaper if you’re new.
You can’t double your prices overnight.
Listen in to find out why these popularly held opinions are total pricing myths. Sally encourages business owners to rethink their offering and have confidence in their ability.Selected links from this episode
Like what you hear? Don’t forget to rate and leave a review to help spread the word!
The Pricing Queen podcast is produced by Decibelle Creative