#24 How to plan for time out of your business
Do you have a contingency plan in place if you need to take time out of your business? It’s a subject that can seem quite boring on the surface, and one many business owners avoid. But as I’ve personally experienced, it’s important and essential to think about it and create a contingency plan to cover your options.
Because you can’t always forecast when you’re going to need to take time out from your business - but you can have a plan in place that helps cover most scenarios.
In this episode of The Pricing Queen, we'll be talking about how you can’t always forecast when you need to take time out from your business - but you can (and should!) have a plan in place that helps cover most scenarios. It will help clarify:
- The initial questions I had to ask myself about my business when first diagnosed [1:10]
- Different scenarios you need to factor in and make a plan to cover [2:32]
- The tough questions you need to ask yourself [3:27]
- Creating a financial buffer for your business [5:15]
- How systems and processes can help you take time out of your business [6:21]
- How to get started with your own contingency plan [6:55]
Listen, rate, and subscribe!
Like what you hear? Don’t forget to rate and leave a review to help spread the word!