#34 How to be more confident with pricing with Louisa Clarke
As a business owner, there are many difficult conversations you’ll need to have. But when it comes to the most difficult, pricing has to be right up there. So many people find it difficult to be more confident with pricing, especially when it comes to putting yourself out there and talking about what you sell and how much it costs.
But it’s essential to grow your confidence around pricing conversations, especially if you’re looking to grow. It’s a subject I had the pleasure of chatting with Louisa Clarke about. Louisa is a verbal communication specialist and restorative practitioner. She helps take clients from dreading those challenging conversations to feeling like they know what to say and feel okay saying it.
So if you’re looking to get more confident with pricing and sales conversations, this week’s podcast will help. We’re going to be covering:
- The biggest mistake people make with those uncomfortable conversations [2:26]
- What pricing conversations and boundary setting have in common [3.11]
- The two stages that will help you get better at these conversations [3:27]
- Why resentment can be a helpful gauge for you [8:15]
- How to have that conversation about parting ways with a client [10:32]
- How people-pleasing and pricing fears can link to your upbringing [13:33]
- What to watch for if you’re an introvert or extrovert [16:40]
- How to get over those fears around being greedy for wanting more [23:44]
- What the overall focus needs to be to move forward [24:59]
Get help with working out your pricing - http://www.thepricingqueen.com/pricing-calculator
Louisa’s website - https://www.confidentlythere.com/
Follow Louisa on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/confidentlythere/
Sign up for Louisa’s newsletter and receive her guide to being ‘Better at Boundaries in 2022’.
Listen, rate, and subscribe!
Like what you hear? Don’t forget to rate and leave a review to help spread the word!