#47 Busting Money Myths
What money myths are you running your business by? Your views and beliefs about money can really help propel your business forward or hold it back. I hear it all the time with clients, certain money myths that are said over and over again. But it’s often coupled with a desire to grow the business and reach bigger financial goals. However, if you don’t pick up on those money myths you’re telling yourself, you will not reach the goals you set. So how can you change that?
It starts with picking up on those myths you’re telling yourself and busting them! So, in this week’s episode of The Pricing Queen, that’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to be covering the most common ones, including:
- Money myth #1: I don’t need to plan as I have enough money [0:52]
- Here’s how to make budgets seem less boring [1:29]
- Money myth #2: Someone else manages my finances, so I don’t have to [2:23]
- The one thing you’re responsible for [3:14]
- Money myth #3: I’m rubbish with money (or with maths) [4:23]
- My recommended resource for money mindset [4:35]
- Money myth #4: I can’t afford it [5:42]
- What if other people can’t afford you? [7:05]
- Money myth #5: I can’t charge that [7:21]
- A simple pricing increase strategy [7:51]
Get help with working out your pricing - http://www.thepricingqueen.com/pricing-calculator.
How to work with me - http://thepricingqueen.com/workwithme.
Listen, rate, and subscribe!
Like what you hear? Don’t forget to rate and leave a review to help spread the word!